01 January 2013

"A little better all the time..."

Watching time pass...

Though I prefer the "mapping" function of an analog time piece strapped to my wrist, nothing is more entertaining than its digital counterpart. I most enjoy entering a room and finding a magical combination of numbers appear before me.

Counting in order:
1:23

4:56

Or "lucky pairs:"
11:11

10:10

Or number combos with meaning either personal or otherwise:
9:11

11:54

9:09

The latter being this beatle-maniacs favorite.

I have long given up the tradition of needing to see the year's end/new year's beginning countdown. And last night was no different. I turned off Netflix at 12:05. But I did see a digital-clock changing that seemed fitting. It was 12:12 when I last looked at a clock before hitting the pillow. I saw it change to 12:13.

Happy NEW YEAR all!

kslatts logo

No comments: