20 December 2012

"I just had to laugh. I saw the photograph..."

I READ THE NEWS TODAY...oh boy!
THU, DEC. 20, 2012

The RECORDER ran its feature article in their ARTS and ENTERTAINMENT section today on ME! A very nice piece written by David Rainville that tells my story of "doing what I love." From my start as a janitor in a nursing home painting on walls, to my 'lucky break' in the commercial art world doing cartoons for an ad campaign, to my present job as an associate art director at a safety, health and education publisher. The article tells of my hero-worship beginnings as a Beatle-maniac in the '60's. And how over the years I have brought all my gods and goddesses together -- in unlikely combinations -- together in my art. Most recently, with the self-publication of my three graphic-novel magazines.

Pick up The Recorder today and check it out!

NOTE: Image above is an FPO an older article printed in The Recorder.

kslatts logo

No comments: