02 December 2012

"I just had to look, having read the book..."

SATURDAY DECEMBER 8, 2012
The businesses of Northfield, MA will present their seventh annual holiday celebration, A Special Day in Northfield. As part of this event, Kevin Slattery's latest self-published graphic-novel magazine, A Place I Don't Belong (along with his prior publications, "Ain't gonna hang no pixel" and "Emily comes to my house") will be on sale for only $4.00 each ($1.00 off the cover price) at Northfield Coffee & Books.

In the style of 1960's magazines like MAD or National Lampoon, A Place I Don't Belong makes a great inexpensive gift or stocking stuffer.

CLICK HERE to preview
A Place I Don't Belong online.

NORTHFIELD COFFEE & BOOKS
105 Main Street
Northfield, MA
(413) 642-7119
Hours: M-F 7am - 4pm
SAT 9am - 2pm

kslatts logo

No comments: