29 November 2012

"Yesterday, all my troubles..."

Yesterday, I wrote how I'd been working on this piece and how it's sort of becoming that piece. Well, last night I'm looking at this magazine cover...

...and I see the artist take this picture and make a mask out of it (so he can be like the image on the cover). And I see him stick his head out the window (see cover) and shout something at the angel floating outside the window (again, see cover). So, I go to bed and I have one of those just before you awake dreams about the artist who makes a Dylan mask to be "Nowhere Man." (And at some point he puts on a pair of magic cowboy boots) And he goes around fixing the world's problems (or just getting through his day) with a little bit of magic (maybe some help from his friends) quoting song titles from Beatles' albums as his only dialog.

kslatts logo

No comments: