14 October 2012

"I want to be famous, a star of the screen..."

A PLACE I DON'T BELONG debuts at the 2nd Annual PAINT & PIXEL Festival. I describe this 16 page full-color graphic-novel magazine with a poem:
"The POET on the road
Meets the BLONDE Movie star
And ev'rything that can
Goes wrong.
From their night on the town
To the shiny read car in
A PLACE I DON'T BELONG.

This is the BLONDE Movie Star as she appears on page 12.

Here she is in my first graphic-novel magazine,
Ain't gonna hang no pixel

The BLONDE Movie Star's quote used on this note card was paraphrased on page 5 of A Place I Don't Belong

Here's the BLONDE Movie Star with The KING and a Red Truck.
It's red but it's not the infamous "shiny red car"
in A PLACE I DON'T BELONG.

THIS SATURDAY! October 20th. The magazines, the note cards, the coffee mugs, the prints, the BLONDE Movie Star and I will be at the 2nd Annual PAINT & PIXEL Festival!

Hope you will be, too!

kslatts logo

No comments: